Plant Quality and EHS Manager
Starting Date: ASAP
No. of vacancy: 01
Location: Siemens Factory in Binh Duong
Department: Quality Management
Mission of Function:
Ø To advise the plant management and to support the business in consultation with the Quality Manager in business unit by selecting, coordinating, controlling and standardization the plant quality management.
Ø To maintain and develop the Q-EHS Management system, includes planning and execution of quality audits, optimization of quality reporting, introduction and promotion of quality methods within the division, and also representative for the business segment/plant management on their responsibilities with regard to environmental, occupational health and safety.
Areas of Responsibilities/Tasks:
Ø Customer complaint
Ø Business-driven quality planning:
- Recognizing critical business factors,
- Prioritization of improvement projects/measures,
- Realistic budget/resource planning (d) selection of financial/business-related KPIs
- Benchmarked target values
- Manage product costing and all cost components (material, labor, overhead).
Ø Q-EHS management system: Maintenance and documentation of a consistent business segment/plant quality manage
Ø EHS tasks:
- Maintenance and documentation of a consistent business Liaison with local authorities to fulfill company obligations.
- Follow-up with relevant department for environmental impact identify, environmental significant, risks assessment.
- Conduct EHS internal training for staffs, workers, suppliers and contractors.
- Control the usage of PPE
- Prepare plan for related annual activities: fire drill/training, HSE/first-aid training, inspection, environment measurement, health-check, first-aid equipments.
- Update relevant EHS laws and regulations.
- In charge for SESIS report and other internal/external/legal EHS_OHS report.
Ø Quality standards in processes/projects: Ensuring that quality gates and preventive quality tools are in place
Ø Focused, regular and direct quality reporting: Development of an appropriate quality information system in line with the divisional stipulations.
Ø Consistent supplier management: Ensuring that a supplier management system is in place which uses the latest management methods
Ø Continuous improvement: Planning, proactive measures and coordination of continuous improvement process together
Ø Audits and assessments: Responsibility for audits, assessments and, where appropriate, preparation and execution of audit result
Ø Fluent in English & Vietnamese
management and statistical methods
Audits, reviews, benchmarking, assessments
Ø Team and cooperation skills
Ø Technical and business terms, technical skills
Ø ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
Ø Internal divisional standards
Ø Customer support management
Ø Use of Six Sigma, FMEA, QFD, 8D prevention
Ø Understanding of top+
Ø Global knowledge of s+C32ubdivision/plant
Ø Project, supplier, contract management
Ø Knowledge of quality assurance, product safety solutions and risk management
Ø Basic commercial knowledge
Ø Process management
Ø General summary:
Ø Understanding of customer-related issues
Ø Process control
Ø Product knowledge
Ø Procedures and standards
Ø Analytical skills
Ø Experience in another business segment/plant
Ø Experience with other tasks or project (job rotation)
Ø Experience as manager, or alternatively, involvement in several large-scale projects
Ø Experience in quality issues in other countries and external firms; confident in relations with foreign partners
Ø University degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
Job ID: 196972
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time