What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for the civil engineering, civil design and implementation/coordination of the projects including monitoring of compliance to local codes, standards and regulations in cooperation with local authorities, design offices and construction companies
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures for all projects assigned
- Evaluates offers, cost estimation, relevant customer specifications and cost calculation
- Verifies and optimizes structural design
- Controls and coordinates the design and construction activities related to civil works
- Handles coordination and interface clarification with internal and external project partners
- Organizes and participates in technical meetings and negotiations
- Prepares inquiry documents (technical description, BOQs and quantity estimation)
- Acts as point of contact to local site supervision
- Supports the Project Execution Team in any civil-related aspect of the projects
How can I qualify for the role?
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 to 10 years working experience as Civil Engineer for turnkey projects
- Willing to travel within Philippines
- Fluent in English and Filipino
- Contract for 12 months
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time