- Develops the action plans for the planned marketing activities and coordinates with related business units to execute it, including monitoring and reporting the activity's progress.
- Develops message and content (English/Thai) from a marketing perspective for the assigned product/systems/solution for the purpose of PR and communication (external/internal).
- Assist Marketing Manager to drives inbound/ outbound marketing activities as assigned.
- Provides marketing support to sales units and teams, creating and deploying marketing material to customers.
- Designs and implements concepts of assigned customer group specific sales and marketing activities.
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or relevant field.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in the field of marketing within a large or multinational company.
- Understanding in basic principles of marketing, communication and digital media.
- Outgoing, friendly and hard working.
- Strong in coordination, collaboration and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative, goal oriented and driven.
Job ID: 197004
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time