- In your new position as "Senior Expert (f/m/d) Test and Commissioning " you will test complex systems or subsystems and put them into operation.
- Furthermore, you will integrate extensions into complex systems which are already in operation or carry out modifications to them.
- You will check the functions according to specifications and set the corresponding values.
- You will carry out functional tests on devices and systems and be responsible for fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- In addition, you prepare and amend reports and logs (e.g. test, measurement and error logs) and ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- You explain the functionality of the systems to our customers, carry out product-specific training and provide the operator with information on how to improve the operation and service possibilities of the signaling systems.
- You will instruct less experienced colleagues and ensure smooth processes in your project team.
- You have a technical vocational training with a focus on electrical engineering (e.g. mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar).
- You have many years of professional experience in the areas of construction, commissioning and/or service of complex systems.
- You have a very good command of English.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time