Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Manager Transactions (m/w/divers) to accompany, evaluate and control investment decisions in the best possible way through your extensive expertise in the capital market environment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You analyse integrated business plans, synergy effects and company valuations wit focus on respective value drivers (e.g. Cashflow, Balance sheet, P&L, KPIs)
- You evaluate financial opportunities and risks in a variety of capital market transactions (e.g. M&A, Joint venture) with respect to long term company targets and with that on the deal pricing
- You prepare comprehensive reports with recommendations and review initial drafts / red flags of that with senior management as well as lead discussions with (target) management
- You assist in planning and structuring of capital market transactions with regards to financial aspects of the legal documents (e.g. SPA)
- You are the contact person and representative of Transactions with the aim of establishing the department as a trusted partner for senior management
- You actively support and monitor less experienced team members and external advisors on methodology, execution of assigned tasks, and review of their work
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in economics or industrial engineering with a focus on accounting, controlling, financing or auditing
- You have many years of professional experience at Siemens or in a "Big 4" auditing company, corporate finance or investment controlling
- Very good knowledge in the areas of controlling, accounting (IFRS & HGB) and financial reporting broaden your profile
- Furthermore, you have project management experience (financial due diligence, valuation reports) in the context of capital market transactions
- Completed professional qualifications (WP, CFA, CPA, ACCA) are an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You can exchange information with your German-speaking colleagues and partners without any problems; you move confidently in an international environment and can communicate with colleagues at our foreign locations in English without any problems. You also have an international willingness to travel (approx. 25%)
- With your work today you lay the foundation for tomorrow: decision-making ability, a strategic approach and result orientation are your top priorities
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Diana Rank.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time