Siemens is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
General Summary of the Job:
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to work with our Enterprise customers to drive business value through the use of our cloud platforms. You will play a crucial role in engaging with customers to provide our best practices to quickly realize the value of our solutions.
• Optimize customer journey
o Engage with customers to ensure positive outcomes
o Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
• Drive true value for customers
o Be an expert on best practices in change management
o Be a Challenger to our customers to stay focused on delivering business value
o Deeply understand our customers’ objectives and become a trusted right-hand advisor
o Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered
• Lead cross functionally to drive customer success
o Improve the customer experience
o Advocate for changes in other departments’ ways of working and collaborate with them to implement those
o Drive definition of ideal customer
o Create customer feedback loop
o Help foster culture of Customer Success
• Drive alignment with Sales and Renewals teams
o Align with Sales on the renewal and expansion strategy for your portfolio of accounts
o Work with sales on new opportunities to identify the customer success plan
• Exceed your metrics
o Renewal and upsell measured by gross revenue within your portfolio
o Product Adoption measured by product usage within your portfolio
o Customer Satisfaction measured by NPS
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Proven customer management skills with large, Enterprise accounts
• An understanding of technology and an ability to explain how technology drives business value
• Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans and lead teams to achieve key objectives
• Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
• An analytical and metrics-driven work style
• Exceptional executive-level communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Passion for driving business value to customers through software development and new technology
Education and Experience Requirement:
• 15+ years of Customer Success Management, consulting or sales experience working with enterprise customers
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required, Master’s Degree preferred.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.