Siemens Water Solutions is looking for a Field Supervisor, join our team today!
Water is a resource and a byproduct of all that we do – a critical element in offshore, onshore, upstream and downstream activities. The treatment and management of this water is becoming increasingly complex as our Oil and Gas customers work to keep pace with global standards, energy demand and environmental regulations.
At Siemens Water Solutions, our core business is processing and treating water and wastewater, addressing specific needs from simple products to complex, fully integrated solutions and service.
Our ideal candidate for a Field Supervisor must have the ability to work based on a flexible schedule and must have the ability to analyze and resolve problems independently and efficiently. Candidates must provide excellent service to our customers; be able to work in stressful, possibly hazardous situations; and must participate in the development of new field procedures and best practices. The Field Supervisor role is subject to call-out service 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Typically, personnel are assigned to 1 of 2, 12 hour shifts when on projects. The Field Supervisor is responsible for managing a crew as well as the project. Projects are typically planned several days in advance prior to mobilization, and when not on a project, the Field Supervisor is required to report to the shop.
- Lead semi-complex equipment installation, trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls.
- Crew leader (4-6 team members) for semi-complex, temporary equipment installation on- or offshore.
- Manage all project documentation for temporary equipment.
- Lead customer training on semi-complex products and services.
- Lead employee training on products and services.
- Perform and manage semi-complex maintenance on equipment, testing of equipment, and complete documentation and QA/QC of all installations, inspections, maintenance and repair work.
- Participate in and/or lead response to semi-complex service or systems calls.
- Lead assessment of semi-complex product/equipment performance based on field data and recommend modifications and/or improvements.
- Responsible for successful project completion.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- 5 Years water Industry Experience
- Experience in 14 C and Safe Charts
- Experience in Managing or Leading Team
- Experience in GOM standards
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge/Experience in Water Filtration
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Oil and Gas Production systems
- Experience with I & E systems
- Familiarity with MS Project
- Experience with Reverse Osmosis Systems
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Job ID: 197119
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.