PreSales Technical Account Manager (Presales Solutions Consultant III) - Aerospace & Defense vertical
• Engage with primary accounts to gather business and technical requirements, determine business needs and architect appropriate solutions within the
• Product Lifecycle Management domain
• Critical lead in the development of successful sales strategies aligned to Campaigns and Value Streams for competitive displacement and
• broadening the overall Siemens portfolio usage
• Utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive
• differentiation to lead pursuit teams that will prepare and deliver
• compelling customer experiences in support of selling efforts.
• Critical contributor within PLM sales process
• Maintain excellent knowledge of Aerospace and Defense industry
• This candidate will be responsible to establish and build a trusted advisor and credible business and technical consultant relationship
• with clients and sales executives
• Oversee and guide the client in the selection of appropriate solutions and suites of technology
• Gather and advise the customer in the definition of high level business and technical requirements
• Provide guidance on the technical capabilities and business value of their current and proposed Siemens solution portfolio
• Lead the development and delivery of presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, proposals and business and technology status reviews
• (e.g., TRBs, MRBs)
• Regular interaction with executives to become a trusted advisor
• Develop a strong high-level knowledge of the entire breadth of Siemens' digital enterprise product design and manufacturing portfolio
• Manage customer technical queries and coordinate the resources that respond
• Support account managers and pre-sales resources in defining and executing on sales opportunities
• Lead the construction of meaningful collateral for client requests for information (RFI, etc.), proposals (RFP, RFQ, etc.), demonstrations
• and proof of concept exercises
• Excellent understanding of the Aerospace and Defense industry
• Record and distribute results of client meetings and subsequent agreements
• Document and share best practices and customer success stories within the vertical, BU and across the PL organization
Minimum Required Experience:
• Must currently reside in Central to Western USA, strongly prefer Palmdale, CA area.
• Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United
• Must have at least 5+ years of experience doing the proof of concepts, defining the requirements and scope of PLM Solutions deployment, as well as being part of the selection process.
• At least 5 years recent experience in a Manufacturing Engineering, or technical support role, in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
• BS/BA in an engineering or manufacturing-related discipline is required.
• Self-starter, motivated and able to work with a minimum of direct supervision.
• Experience leading and managing teams of technical and business consultants from within, and outside of their formal organization
• Must be open to an average of 50% travel, almost exclusively domestic
• Excellent verbal group presentation and written communications skills
• Excellent organizational skills that positively influence teams with a common understanding of what success looks like
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.