The Enlighted Program Management Office (PMO) operates at a strategic, executive level. The PMO leads and communicates priorities and milestones for large projects and programs. The PMO acts as an advisor to the executive level regarding the project portfolio.
Enlighted is looking for Program Manager Leader to lead and build this team which will support our new IoT platform. In this role, the individual will provide project and program management leadership on the roll out of large scale and/or global deployments of the Enlighted IoT platform. This person will report to the Senior Vice President of Customer Success.
The acquisition of Enlighted in 2018 has given Siemens the capability of adding a smart building platform to our existing portfolio of building solutions including HVAC, Security, Fire, and IT systems. The convergence of these systems and their connectivity to the building occupants will result in a high-performance building.
The mission of the PMO is to (1) put in place a highly effective approach to project management resulting in project scope, schedule, and cost performance success on major projects undertaken by Enlighted; and (2) build a foundation for consistent project success throughout the organization through the development of a strong program management culture and supporting environment.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
All qualified candidates MUST have at least 10 plus years of the following experience that can support global rollouts of Enlighted’s IOT platform:
- US-based PMO lead, responsible for execution of PMO charter
- Communicate status and progress of the deployments to key customer partners
- Develop and lead a Product certification plan for each country of deployment
- Identify business entity (s) to import product to a country of deployment
- Collaborate with the internal stakeholders on resource allocation
- Build the PMO Playbook for large scale and/or global deployments
- Build a global PMO function:
- Recruit and lead an EMEA-based program manager with English, German and French language proficiency
- Help recruit and lead APAC-based program manager with multi-lingual proficiency
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- PMI Certification is helpful
- SAAS experience is helpful
- Travel up to 25%, to be located near major airport
Job ID: 197146
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.