About Comfy App Division
Founded in 2012, Comfy is a Siemens-owned business on a mission to connect employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in Oakland, California, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
About the Engineering Center of ExCellence
Engineering Center of ExCellence – Who are we?
Do you know what the "Ritz" Hotel in Paris, the new terminal at Munich airport and the European Parliament in Brussels all have in common? The building automation in all three locations were the first to be designed by Bulgarian Engineers, who are part of a rapidly developing Engineering Center of ExCellence located in Bulgaria.
The portfolio of Engineering Center of ExCellence covers the full cycle of building technologies, including PLC programming, graphic visualization, and controls management stations; most innovative systems for room automation; fire notification; access control, etc.
Founded in 1998 by three engineers, the Engineering Center of ExCellence has completed more than 4,300 projects in more than 20 countries. In addition to the completion of project work, our engineers have also won over 30 cups in various sports competitions.
Engineering Center of ExCellence has 150 project engineers working across two offices located in the Bulgarian City Centers of Sofia, Plovdiv and Russe.
About the Role
Siemens Comfy App division is looking for an Integration Engineer to work at the Engineering Center of ExCellence office located in Sofia, Bulgaria, with experience working with building controls and large commercial properties. As Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring excellent quality of controls integration, maintaining and diagnosing issues with our current portfolio of buildings, with the ultimate goal of providing the best possible experience for Comfy users. The ideal candidate is a driven building control professional with a passion for delivering quality products while deploying new game-changing technology.
Specifically you will:
- Be responsible for integrating automation systems, including but not limited to; building controls, lighting systems, occupancy sensors, and desk sensors into the cloud.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems with existing automation systems as they arise.
- Coordinate and communicate concisely with various project managers to enable them to work with the building’s facility and controls team to ensure the successful deployment of the Comfy workplace experience solution.
- Ensure proper setpoints, schedules and sequences of operation are correctly programmed.
- Document and maintain a clear, thorough, and repeatable procedure for Comfy's various technical deployment details.
- 1-5 years of hands-on experience with various Building Management Systems and BACnet standard supported management systems.
- Field related experience operating, servicing, and/or troubleshooting commercial HVAC systems such as AHU, RTU, VAV, Fan Power Boxes, chilled beams, and related equipment.
- Familiarity with BACnet communication protocol. Knowledge of BBMD, BACnet routing, and MS/TP to IP networking is a plus.
- Basic networking knowledge on IP addresses, subnets and/or routers.
- Superior customer-facing communication and diagnostic skills
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Siemens, we hire many sorts of selves, and that's what makes us exceptional. We value the diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear from you, learn from you, and move forward together.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time