Process Expert – Employee Relations
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete life cycle of an employee from on boarding to pension services. We leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers. We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
Change the future with us
Manage employee queries on call & email
• Experience in tolls designed for handling emails via case or order system and IVR tool
• Sort and prioritize daily requests to process and deliver within the SLA
• Knowledge in SAP HR & Nexus would be an added advantage
• Working with Team Lead to drive improvement initiatives within the team
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have Good Understanding of employee Life cycle events
- You have Capability to identify solutions to unusual problems
- You will be Highly energetic and ”Go-getter”
- You have exp MS Office (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word Skills)
- You will be Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in shared services
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time