The National Account Manager of Home Depot Accounts will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies for new and existing markets across the US. The Home Depot accounts include, but are not limited to, stores operations, online channel, Pro-customers quotations, and HD Pro(formerly Interline) Brand accounts as well. The individual shall exceed expectations in sales penetration, customer satisfaction and retention or increase of over 2000 stores across the US. Corporate offices are based out Atlanta, GA for both Siemens and Home Depot, however, travel expected between 20%-25% across the US.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and digital factory technology to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
· Develop an area account plan that identifies and prioritizes opportunities to drive market share and revenue growth in retail point of sales.
· Establish relationship with Home Depot associates in stores, electrical customers in store by leveraging field representatives
· Manage the digital and/or online channel in order to grow Siemens presence and sales online
· Drive online sales by supporting HD.com team in promos, SKU clean up and data maintenance.
· Develop and execute proper forecast and demand planning in order to enhance operational efficiencies.
· Work with channel marketing and product management to develop product road map for home depot accounts.
· Individual is expected to meet or exceed a sales quota.
· Create best practices for merchandising, regional support for project business and in-store project reviews.
· Monthly reporting expected on account performance
· Create best practices for shelf-space utilization of Siemens product.
· Utilize a disciplined sales process to include target account planning, and project quotation support.
· Build long term relationships with key stakeholders at customer accounts
· Provide management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels
· Utilize knowledge of competitive strategies and processes to develop a unique value proposition and position Siemens as the vendor of choice.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- BA/BS (Engineering, Business, Marketing- other fields will be considered).
- 20-25% travel required across US.
- Previous sales experience with National Retail merchandising preferred
- 5+ years of experience in sales and marketing in the Construction industry with a National customer preferred.
- Experience to presenting to high level executives at a National Customer level.
- Previous experience with electrical circuit protection products preferred.
- Shows good analytical skills and is organized with work.
- Proficient with working large amounts of data and presenting into meaningful actions/results.
- Responsive to calls and/or email.
- Good functionality with excel is a must and other Microsoft tools.
- Track record of establishing strong customer relationships.
- Ability to work independently, working with direct and matrixed resources to ensure customer satisfaction and profitable growth.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the
future for employment in the United States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
The ideal candidate will be results-oriented and thrive in non-supervised environment. Excellent written and verbal skills are a must. Must be a good listener and seek good input
from others yet be decisive and timely in decision-making. The ideal candidates must thrive on change and continuous improvement in our complex, fast-paced environment.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.