We are Siemens. A collection of over 5,000 phenomenal minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have factories across Mexico, full of hardworking individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and build what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
You will be responsible to support the financial and business operation of the Business/Factory through financial analysis, planning processes development and business plans and projects implementation
- Ensure compliance with the accounting principles, reporting guidelines, legal & tax regulations, (internal and external policies and procedures) of his/her respective area of control.
- Support in the Development and maintenance of a controlling system / process for the Business/factory which needs to be effective, easy to use and provide information on a timely manner for better decision making.
- Support and participate in the forecast and budget planning process of his/her respective area of control and implement corrective actions and plans in coordination with the area manager
- Ensure the correct reporting, on time and accurate to the Factory, Division and HQ Management.
- Support the review of the BDG/FC adherence and contribute to corrective plans and actions development and implementation together with the management in order to meet / achieve the business / Factory objectives.
- Bachelor´s in Financial/ Economics or Administration degree.
- · Knowledge of Systems such as: SAP, MS Excel & Access database.
- · Business Intelligence (nice to have)
- Proven knowledge on: IFRS / Accounting principles, Bookkeeping
- 2 to 3 years of proven experience in Finance (Controlling Area)
- Proficient English
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time