Administrative Assistant to CFO with Procurement Buyer and Contract Archiving Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the CFO for the Business Area and the extended finance leadership team on an ad hoc basis. This role is the single point of contact for the CFO’s administrative needs and will provide services in a manner that demonstrates the highest levels of quality, accountability, confidentiality and teamwork. The person in the role will be expected to be proactive in identifying areas of support needed by the CFO by consistently applying business and technology acumen. The Administrative Assistant will demonstrate excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. Strong collaborative skills are necessary, as well as ability to multi-task and prioritize within a fast paced environment. This role will need to utilize proficient computer skills to manage daily operations.
Part of the responsibilities of this role is also to support the procurement organization of the business area in the area of procurement of various materials, equipment, and supplies required for product development activities. Responsibilities will include managing and processing blanket and discreet
agreements and purchase requisitions within SAP / SRM or local MRP system for assembled instruments and hardware prototyping and pre-commercial procurement (including consumable and reagent materials), and all related Compliance (internal, federal, state, and local), Regulatory, and Siemens
procurement requirements. The candidate will be involved in the entire procurement cycle and process from requisitioning material and order placement through to the payment process.
Finally, the candidate in this role will also coordinate contract archiving tasks with the Legal Counsel of the business area and accomplish all required tasks.
- For the administrative assistant role :
1. Makes travel arrangements for the CFO per Siemens policies and using the prescribed Siemens tool. Develop and communicate detailed itineraries and make necessary changes as required. This requirement may also include the coordination activity for appropriate passport or VISA requirements.
2. Prepares and submit expenses reports in an accurate and timely manner for the CFO and as requested on an ad hoc basis. Complete reconciliation of expense reports to Amex statements and communicate, track, and resolve issues as necessary.
3. Actively maintains the CFO’s appointment calendar, resolves any conflicts in a timely. Coordinates meetings and schedules with internal and external parties.
4. Completes projects and special assignments, including creation and coordination of various CFO presentations. Organizes special events and projects as required.
5. Assists the POC finance team as requested in certain administrative processes.
- For the procurement buyer role :
1. Overall responsibility for procurement of supplies and materials as needed for R&D projects (SRM), insuring on-time delivery while resolving semi-complex delivery, quality or other related problems with purchases and invoices.
2. Responsibility for vendor on-boarding and ensuring procurement from approved vendors in accordance with quality requirements.
3. Coordinates archiving of non-disclosure and supply agreements from suppliers.
Candidate must have experience in the following areas :
- Strong written, oral communications and negotiating skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products, specially Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel
- Proficient with SAP, AMAPS, or equivalent programs or demonstrated ability to learn
- Typically 2+ years of successful experience in related field
- Ability to multi-task
- Advanced PC proficiency in software applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SAP or equivalent program.
- Ability to analyze procurement-related information from various sources to process work
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in a position with all various parts of the described role.
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills strong work ethic and meticulous attention to details
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and initiative.
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize work, and problem solve
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.