Regional Service Manager is responsible for managing the healthcare Field
Service business by directing, coordinating and leading the organization and
its activities to meet customer service expectations and financial metrics.
The Regional Service Manager reports to the Zone Vice President of Siemens Healthineers.
- Communicate the value proposition of Siemens service to customers
- Obtaining service financial goals through revenue attainment and effective cost containment.
- Ensure compliance with FDA Good Manufacturing Practices
- Meet annual RSM goals and metrics as established
- Hire, develop, train and coach Customer Service Engineers (CSE’s)
- Prioritize customer and business objectives to provide clear direction to CSE’s
- Develop long term value based relationships with key accounts
- Provide additional escalation support to resolve key account issues
- Develop proactive account plans to prevent or predict issues
- Provide continues communication across organization for key accounts
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior communication skills (written and oral) and ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at many levels within the organization
- Effectively present information to co-workers and employee groups, including upper management, customers at various levels and public representatives
- Ability to read, analyze and translate into action financial profit and loss statements.
- Professional level knowledge on using analytical databases and complex excel workbooks and associated pivot tables.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents
- Ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative, cross-functional team
- Competent knowledge of MS Office applications
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Past experience in managing large remote employee based territory
- Knowledge of the Diagnostic Imaging Instruments or equivalent Diagnostic Imaging industry experience
- Ability to articulate and explain value of Service Agreement offerings
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.