Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's largest suppliers to the Healthcare Industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology. Siemens Healthineers offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens Healthineers also makes Healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthineers employs some 55,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world.
We are looking for two Sales and Partner Manager CEET(f/m), who will directly report to Zone Business Area Heads. Following countries will be within the scope, depending on the two roles, we are looking for: Georgia, Palestine and Moldavia as well as Albania, Kosovo, North Macedonia and Montenegro.
What are my responsibilities?
- Understanding the market, defining the coverage and optimizing profitable conversion with strong value selling capabilities
- Building customer relations together with the local business partners based on strong local presence
- Defining and managing the business partners for sales and services activities to be a trusted partner for our customers
- Strong collaboration with zone business areas/lines colleagues as well as the corresponding headquarters teams
- Understanding and getting familiar with the local regulatory requirements
- Pro-active increasing the market transparency of the countries by understanding their healthcare systems, customer structures, trends, competitive environments and business partner landscapes
- The Sales and Partner Manager uses external data, e.g. COCIR and/or import statistics as well as maintains the internal data, i.e. won/lost data and future share funnel in Shareville
- The Sales and Partner Manager needs to know key customer and to develop reliable relations with them together with the business partners. In this regard, the Sales and Partner Manager should visit the country regularly
- The Sales and Partner Manager knows our medical portfolio in general and can provide specific offers together with the CEET zone business areas/lines colleagues
Management Business Partner
- The Sales and Partner Manager communicates our Healthcare strategy to the business partner and ensures his buy-in. From this starting, the Sales and Partner Manager is working together with the Business Partner on the country strategy, establishing a suitable market presence and working on accounts and sales funnel following a structured approach.
- The Sales and Partner Manager is responsible for all process steps of the PRM process within his countries. This also includes, in close co-operation with the zone/region, choosing new Business Partners and recommending termination of contracts if needed.
Working in the matrix – zone x headquarters
- collaboration with the zone business areas/lines colleagues regarding CRM and the corresponding headquarters team in Erlangen regarding SCM
- The Sales and Partner Manager ensures highest data quality regarding our CRM tools which are used for funnel reviews and won/lost analysis
What do I need to qualify for this job
- Diploma / Degree in Business Administration / Business Management / Marketing/ Understand the healthcare industry and market
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sales environment
- Domain knowledge regarding Healthcare service providers
- Experience with indirect sales channel and Business Partner Management
- Communication Skills and intercultural sensitivity
- Strategy execution skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of Working days to countries
- Fluent in German and English
do I need to know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 80.000 (full-time). An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics GmbH provides a lot of social and other benefits.
How I apply?
We are looking forward to your online application!
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Mobility Austria GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time