We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
- The Product & Solution Security Officer (w/m/d) has the responsibility to actively drive product & solution security as well as synchronize with other Product & Solution Security Officers
- You advise executive management, business management, product management, project management, R&D heads with regards to security for all our network and identification products and solutions
- In cooperation with an CEO of the Business Segment, R&D head and the Chief PSSO of the Division, you advise appropriate processes and structures to introduce security into products and solutions
- In particular, the PSSO is responsible for driving the security strategy, aligned with the Division Security Strategy
- You report indirectly to the Chief PSSO and directly to VP Global R&D, you ensure the organization is well-informed about PSS as well as implement supplier qualification and certification program
- Based on the PSS implementation policy, the PSSO steers a process improvement program to establish and maintain appropriate PSS processes (e.g., integrate threat & risk analysis, security requirements engineering, secure architecture and design, hardening, secure coding, security testing, ...)
- Furthermore, you implement and manage incident & vulnerability handling activities and processes. You drive classification of vulnerabilities & incidents and perform final alignment with Chief PSSO
- Together with relevant stakeholders (e.g. CEO, Chief PSSO, project heads), decides how to handle escalated security risks in products and solutions and defines risk acceptance criteria
- Coordinates relevant standardization and regulation for product and solution security and required certifications of products, solutions, processes or organizations
- Basis of your success is a degree in computer science, IT security, or related fields
- Besides you already gained broad experience in product and solutions security
- Furthermore, you score with competency to collaborate and effectively communicate with executive management, customers, sales and service management, and technical teams
- You convince with strong understanding of security concepts, tools, techniques and technologies as well as network devices like switches, routers, access points and identification devices like RFID-reader, Realtime location systems
- Moreover, you are characterized by demonstrated ability to make effective decisions independently and to work in a fast-paced matrix organization
- You are familiar with secure development lifecycles and regulations
- Excellent German and English written and verbal skills round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time