Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Siemens is looking for Civil Structural Engineer for its Metro and Mainline Rail electrification works. Candidates will be considered for any of our offices.
The engineer will work on the comprehensive civil and structural design of control room building of RSS/AMS/TSS in Metro Rail electrification and Mainline electrifications. The incumbent should have excellent knowledge of Indian Standards, International standards and local regulations.
Qualifications and experiences:
Specialization: Design, detail & review engineering of Metro Projects, Railway Electrifications, Substation, Buildings (Industrial, Commercial Buildings) and Bid/Tender Engineering. Overhead Catenary System (OCS), Rigid Overhead Catenary System (ROCS) Mast. Lattice Structures, Towers & Gantry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Review of Contract Document.
· Preparation of Design Basis Report for the Project
· Preparation of Master Deliverable List (MDL).
· Preparation of Basic & conceptual engineering drawings for permitting purpose.
· Preparation of Design & Drawings of different structures & foundations.
· Entry of Contract Specifications Compliance in “DOORS” SIEMENS in house Tools.
· Getting Approval from Customer/Consultant
· Releasing the final Good for Construction Drawings for execution
· Standardization of Technical Documents.
· Engineering document repository server Management.
· Civil Quality Inspection of Project Sites.
· Review of drawings & documents created by the civil design team.
· Submission of design documents to project team
· Attend technical review meeting with customer engineering team.
· Preparation of RFQ for bids
· Excellent knowledge of IS etc
· Should have Metro experience
Technically responsible engineer with responsibility to complete civil/structural design for projects. Analysis of the system requirements, coordination for the complete system, preparation of system design basis/interfaces, preparation of the technical offer documentation, coordination of the subsystems, technical negotiations. Cooperation from pre-acquisition phase. Interaction with customer with good communication skill.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering is required
- 6-10 years of project design experience in Metro Projects
- Proficiency in utilizing Staad Pro, AutoCAD,
- Strong communication skills and the cooperative ability to work with other team members at other locations.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time