Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as SAP Consultant (m/f/d) for the Finance module to harmonize and optimize the finance process globally.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
The SAP system P58 is a global ERP system for all Siemens Healthineers companies, countries and regions, and supports the order-to-cash, customer service, finance and revenue recognition process. P58 is currently in the rollout phase and when fully implemented it will be used by around 10,000 people in approximately 60 countries.
- You will manage our external partners regarding implementation (functional and technical consultant) and ensure that the solutions delivered meet our requirements
- You will achieve global transparency for the existing SAP landscape and existing processes in finance, and support decisions and process optimization in this area
- In conjunction with the department unit, you will define the P58 solution design in SAP within the IT finance team
- Together with the IT finance team, you will ensure that the P58 finance processes are integrated into the Siemens Healthineers system landscape (e.g. central solutions, HR integration, etc.)
- Together with the IT finance team, you will ensure global protection and consistency of the finance template
- You and the IT finance team will monitor innovations in the SAP environment and check their applicability and relevance at Siemens Healthineers (optimizing performance and processes, etc.)
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a university degree in informatics or a comparable course of studies
- You have many years of professional experience in the implementation and support of SAP solutions
- You have very good application knowledge of the SAP FI module, particularly in FI-AA, FI-AP and FI-GL
- You can offer several years of experience in international IT projects.
- In addition, you have already worked with requirement engineering methods
- You understand the Siemens Healthineers business strategies and goals and use them to develop the necessary solutions to support a fast response to new market requirements
Your attributes and skills:
- You work in an international team which communicates mainly in English. As a result you have very good English skills (spoken and written) and in-depth intercultural experience.
- Ideally you will also offer a good knowledge of German
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical
technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven
to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the
globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the
areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and
molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time