1. Deliver technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships, ensuring long-term customer satisfaction
2. Validate and improve Hybrid flow and verification methodology. Assist efficiently with further deployment of the core hybrid technology.
3. Synthesize customer input into product definitions with comprehensive, detailed requirement documents. Follow through on these plans with R&D, based on clear objectives and milestones.
4. Perform benchmarks at various customers demonstrating hands-on technical expertise as needed.
5. Responsible for deployment of Hycon technology in the North-America region.
6. Drive adoption of technology at customers, in the process creating avenues for sales of associated products like QuestaSim and Veloce
7. Understand user requirements and how the existing products can be applied as solutions
8. Help create user’s guide, industry articles, and white paper documentation. Develop tutorial/training material and deliver product training to internal staff or external customers.
9. Become a champion of limited use-models for the Vista product line
10. Facilitate efficient and clear communication among the various stakeholders
1. BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field is required. MS degree is highly preferred.
2. Should have 2 or more years of relevant experience in the semiconductor IC design or EDA industry
3. Strong knowledge and experience with a combination of the following areas is required: Digital Verification, Virtual Modeling, Simulation, Hardware-based acceleration
4. Awareness of technologies like Linux/android boot up on virtual environments like QEMU/AFM
5. Must have thorough understanding in EDA software development and the entire product release cycle
6. Must demonstrate script-programming skills with languages such as TCL, Perl, Python, shell, etc.
7. Must be familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems
8. Must demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities, and strong communication skills
9. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional, distributed teams
10. Ability to write comprehensive marketing or product requirement specifications in English.
11. Proven team work skills
12. Willingness to travel
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.