- Support Field Service PM’s with Cost tracking and Billing utilizing Customer Gate Log systems
- Compile invoices for Projects
- Reconcile job costs for Projects
- Manage Hotel and Travel arrangements for various crews
- Manage Drug and Alcohol Program for crews
- Schedule Training for Crews prior to project kick off
- High School Diploma/GED required
- You must be able to be flexible and work overtime when workload is high, and deadlines are tight.
- Position requires 20% travel.
- Requirement for Travel will be sporadic but when this travel is required, it will be continuous. Sporadically, a project will require the person to be on site so the person will be assigned to be at the field job location for several weeks at a time and will be away from home during that time. Temporary living expenses are provided while at a field job location.
- You must have proficient Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel skills
- You shall possess critical attention to detail skills and be able to effectively communicate both written and spoken.
- Relocation assistance is not currently offered.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment.
- 3-5 years of refinery field project workflow experience required
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.