Location: Ain Sokhna
What are my responsibilities?
1. Responsible for sourcing plans for Egypt Service Center and vendor management by collaboration/cooperation with procurement manager, Project Procurement Manager, logistics, project managers, and commercial project managers.
2. Implement procurement strategies, targeting to optimize project results, including availability of goods and services in quality, in time, within budget which achieving savings.
3. Ensure early involvement of order management in all phases of the project to ensure competitiveness and best cost position
4. Driving negotiation excellence approaches for the highest productivity and procurement KPI achievements
5. Introducing procurement strategies targeting maximum contribution to the overall project results
6. Leading ESC procurement planning with result responsibility for cost, schedule and quality (entire Supply Chain within the project)
7. Troubleshooting in purchase processes and derivation of possibilities for enhancement
8. Monitoring and evaluation of all order issues
9. Process import as well as export orders and the respective shipping processes with prioritization of different shipments
10. Ensuring an appropriate order flow with the compliance to organizational policies
11. Cooperation with the Procurement team to align planning strategies and solve price issues
12. Management of the communication with the Procurement department and customers
13. Monitoring and evaluation of all orders and sales processes as well as preparation of order reports
What do I need to qualify for the job?
1. Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain from an accredited higher education institution or equivalent work experience
2. From 2-3 years of relevant experience in order management or supply chain, ideally with multinational companies. Experience in Gas Turbine service is a pulse.
3. knowledge of sourcing processes/procedures and supply chain management.
4. Very good knowledge of cost drivers and finance.
5. Proficiency in spoken and written English
6. Flexible with regards to working hours, duties and travelling.