How do you shape the future through your incredible HR experience?
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow –the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Corporate. We’re searching for a seasoned HR Generalist who will lead HR for one of the largest Delivery Services Segment in IOT DS India. The key responsibility is to engage with the Business Leadership team to define the HR strategy and drive interventions based on the same, to take care of a stable and profitable business. We’re on the threshold of Value Added and Technology driven strategic shift and to enable this the need of the hour is to drive employee reskilling, engagement and development across the business
Do apply, if you’re that HR Professional who’ll join us at Electronic city, Bangalore and lead the HR charter for Siemens Technology Service Private Ltd., India (STSPL).
Know more about these businesses
IOT DS in STSPL: We are the Global Competence Center for Software Product Design and Development aligning ourselves with the growth fields of electrification, factory as well as building automation, and digitalization. We have over 4000 employees across 5 locations in India who support our Business units and through them the end clients across the globe. We are moving into Cloud based Industrial IOT services marking a shift in business model
Change the future with us
- You will learn and display the understanding of business and its strategy, will be an active part of the decision making process across all facets of the organizational unit ( Delivery Services, Testing, Full Stack Development, Solutioning, Operations, Projects, etc.), and provide the local perspective of business needs and requirements to HR at all levels. You’ll also map & evaluate external best practices in the HR domain.
- You will ensure implementation of Global HR Strategy in alignment with local needs (wherever applicable). Also, you will collaborate with Global HR Business Partners to ensure alignment between global business/ people strategy and local people strategy and related HR initiatives; monthly call with the Global HR Partners where we discuss global initiatives and their roll out in India as well as inform them of the local country related initiatives and solicit support wherever required.
- You will develop and communicate the local People Strategy and translate it into HR goals & actions each year together with the respective leadership teams. You’ll lead or contribute to the implementation of HR programs and initiatives for assigned countries/ units.
- You’ll support the TA team in hiring of critical resources in the business ensure hiring KPIs are met. Also, playing an integral role in the hiring and selection of candidates in the Internship Programme.
- You will partner with leadership teams at relevant levels to help build in organizational capability; identifying needs for change management and partnering along with Expert Teams to execute related activities. Pertaining to Employee engagement & experience, you’ll conduct regular connect sessions with the employees, support and contribute to employee newsletter, communication campaigns in the BU, facilitating SGES within the BUs and the action planning.
Specifically, to STSPL, you will:
- conceptualize specific policies, prepare the policy draft, discuss with STS Management and C&B, plan the communication methodology of this policy and ensure 100% implementation.
- participate in the IT tool roll out process - Workday roll out, increment letter roll out, tool testing, defining the input requirement with with HR IT.
- ensure timely PF settlements, regular review with the CEO on updates, progress along with other statutory compliance, attending PF meetings with consultant. liaise with internal colleagues to solve PF auditor queries.
- manage regular on-going HR tasks - transfers, E-list corrections, SOC changes, CHCM corrections, etc.
Meet your stakeholders you’ll bring the change with
All Employees in the businesses mentioned as well as The India Leadership Team, HR COE and Leadership team and Global HR Partners aligned to the business unit.
- You bring in at least 12 to 15 years of significant experience of HR digitalization and HR operations, and have managed complex businesses.
- You are a management graduate from reputed management institutes, an excellent standout colleague and leader.
- You’re a self-starter who takes accountability of responsibilities, drives initiatives even with limited resources, are independent & self-motivated.
- You’ve digital mindset, have great communication skills, love to work in teams, are grounded, honest, hardworking and have a vivid personality & friendly attitude.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Electronic City – Bangalore. You’ll get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time