Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Site managers bring people, ideas, and opportunities together. They are temporary team leaders, who is responsible for overall direction, coordination, implementation, control and completion of the construction activities of the project starting from tender stage, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special site management career path.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- You’ll be responsible of the site construction activities within cost and time and for costing of project’s erection and civil activities.
- You’ll analyze the technical and contractual information of the project and process any required clarification or negotiation either internally or externally with the customer.
- You’ll control and actively influence the execution of the forecasted schedule in terms of design issuance, design approval, purchase of materials, production, testing, shipping, and commissioning up to the end of the warranty period.
- You’ll be responsible for Health and Safety at project sites in accordance with Siemens standards.
- You’ll be responsible for all legal compliances at project sites
- You’ll keep a constant communication with the customer, reporting the pending issues and the status of the project.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You’re an Electrical / Electronics engineer (B.E. / B.Tech) with 10-12 years’ experience in Site/Construction Management of Electrical Substations.
- You’ve professional expertise in High Voltage Substations and are Ready to be posted at project sites and relocate from one project site to other on short notice.
- You’ve phenomenal interpersonal skills and presentation skills with professional expertise in MS Office and MS Project
- You’re Self-motivated, quick and assertive and have strong customer focus on both internal and external customers.
- You’re a good team player and will be able to work with minimal supervision in a multinational and multicultural work environment.
- Calm, collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens?
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.Find out more about Gas and Power at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/gas-power.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time