Shape the future of a growing business and make your mark in our exciting world!
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
We cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed
Change the future with us
In this role you will provide strategic direction to the supply chain organization and ensure it operates effectively and efficiently to bring excellent service and value to the business
- Organizational Unit management, including optimization of the business processes
- Strategic purchasing of indirect demand
- Strong focus on project procurement management for the key projects of the main divisions
- Management of the Plan and Control as well as Information System (reporting, professional preparation of all relevant data necessary for running the Organizational Unit)
- Handling company fixed assets and performing all commercial activities.
- Implementation of state of the art processes and coordinating procurement activities to deliver optimized material/service cost and ensure supply base meets the project’s cost, delivery and quality requirements.
- Coordinating with various commodity managers both locally and globally for supplier negotiations to assure project spending is fully optimized
- Undertaking all necessary measures in order to meet requirements of the Quality, Environmental Protection, Occupational Safety and Health Standards in his/her area of competence.
What you need to make real what matters…
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters from reputable university or college
- 8-10 years of experience in a Supply chain function within a Multinational set-up
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a matrix organization and works well with teams
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills, proactive, and highly results driven.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications. SAP Modules knowledge will be an asset.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position?
If so, we'd like to meet you.
Great Minds think differently!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time