For our Smart Infrastructure Distribution Systems Business Unit Operations in Gebze, we are looking for a Buying Professional who will be responsible for the secondary commodities including, but not limited to define commodity strategy, conduct negotiations, generate&implement and document savings e.g. CNI to supply success of business, supplier management (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development)
What are my responsibilities?
- Implement Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials,
- Contribute to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance,
- Prepare and conduct negotiations for medium Purchasing Volumes to obtain the highest feasible savings,
- Generate, document and implement savings, e.g. CNI; plan, monitor and report on meaningful key performance metrics, to chip in to the success of the business and make results clear,
- Ensure a close collaboration with Internal Customers (requisitioners) to ensure customer care and early involvement.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum 3 years experience in related material field,
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering is preferred,
- Experience for purchasing of relevant commodities are preferred,
- Very good command of English (additionally German is preferred),
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications,
- Change orientation, customer focus and good communication skills are required.
What else do I need to know?
· Military should be completed for male candidates.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time