Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Doctoral Candidate (m/f/d) for Artificial Intelligence in Medical Image Processing to contribute your ideas for the healthcare of tomorrow.
position is part-time and limited to max. 36 months to fill.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Based on deep learning, you will develop image reconstruction and preprocessing algorithms for flat detector CT
- You will publish your ideas and results in scientific journals and will present them at international conferences
- You will work intensively with internal development teams as well as with international clinical and scientific partners for the development of new procedures and further optimization of existing procedures
- You will stay in close contact with the faculty of your university supervising your doctorate
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Radiography Systems.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a master's degree in computer science, physics, medical technology or a comparable subject
- You provide solid programming skills in C ++ and Matlab, and ideally in Python
- You possess in-depth knowledge of medical image processing and ideally in the areas of deep learning, data processing and machine learning
Your attributes and skills:
- As you work with international colleagues and partners and create English publications, you are fluent in spoken and written English. Ideally, you also speak German very well
- You show passion in everything you do, think beyond today's boundaries and are committed to our innovations
- Convince us personally with your motivation, your independent way of working and your ability to work in a team
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Part-time