Siemens Smart Infrastructure is searching for an experienced Client Service Manager (CSM) to support our automation and mechanical services business in our Harrisburg, PA office. The CSM is our single-source contact between our customers and Siemens internal operations. The CSM creates customer loyalty to the Siemens brand by managing all service agreement deliverables for our customers.
• Manage internal resources to exceed customer expectations while ensuring all contractual scope work is completed on time and within estimates and budgets.
• Complete multi-year maintenance (work) planning and scheduling utilizing customer interface, contractual documents, equipment operational manuals, personal site or equipment experience, known Siemens capabilities, and Siemens-provided software tools.
• Interface and communicate with our customers for Customer Loyalty and Quality Assurance activities. Communicate progress/status internally; create and execute improvement plans based on customer feedback.
• Perform or manage customer knowledge/training activities to improve product, equipment, or site understanding.
• Manage financial aspects of our service contract agreements ensuring continued profitability and cost containment for Siemens while ensuring that our customers perceive the value of the services we provide.
• Manage the contract renewal process end-to-end for stationary or stable year-over-year customers. Assist the Customer Sales Executive in the contract renewal process for large or growing customers.
• Provide cost viability approvals for estimated new or renewed service agreements.
• Manage billing and collection activities for the service agreements managed, as well as assist in the collection of other service activities such as Time & Material or Project work.
• Collaborate with our customers to consistently match known Siemens product and service capabilities with their business and facility needs
• Estimate, present, and attain customer approvals for automation or mechanical equipment repairs (Time & Material work).
• Estimate, propose, present, and attain customer approval for Moves, Adds, Changes, or Upgrades of automation or mechanical systems. (Project Work)
• Estimate, propose, present, and attain customer approval for Service Contract renewals of smaller automation or mechanical systems. (Service Agreements) Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
• Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam
• Required experience: Three years of building technologies contract management, project management, or construction management experience—or building technologies/mechanical services experience with demonstrable aptitude to be a successful client service manager.
• Required travel: 50% - Day travel
• Proficient in the use of a Business Software application such as Oracle, SAP or other (managing financial and / or equipment maintenance applications)
• Proficient in the use of standard business applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel), custom estimating platforms, customer loyalty applications or other service related tools.
• Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills in English
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing and be must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the Siemens vehicle plan.
• Ability to work in the U.S. without a need for current or future sponsorship. Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
• Preferred education: Bachelor’s Degree.
• Preferred experience: Project management experience and the ability to collaborate in a team environment.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.