Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as International Project Manager (m/f/d) Laboratory Diagnostics to coordinate worldwide projects in the field of Laboratory Automation for our new Atellica Solution.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be effectively managing, leading and mentoring our associate Project Managers and country organizations to achieve a successful implementation of Large Complex automation solutions throughout the EMEA region
- You will work with global teams to increase awareness and make improvements on training programs based on feedback from associates and customers
- You will analyze complex data from multiple sources, draw the right conclusions and develop action plans to improve the way in which the Project Management organization is operating
- You will advise local Implementation Teams and Business Partners to review and guide throughout all project phases
- You will define key deliverables and timelines within projects, delivering best practice project management to achieve reliable results
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Atellica Portfolio.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a course of studies (e. g. economic sciences, international management) and an international recognized Project Management Qualification, e.g. PRINCE2, PMP, etc.
- You have long-term experience in project and program management
- You provide proven experience in global matrix management organizations with a proven track record of accomplishments in cross-functional projects/teams
- You possess a strong Technical or Laboratory Automation background within medical diagnostics
Your attributes and skills:
- You are willing to travel extensively throughout the EMEA region (up to 70%)
- You show excellent organization skills planning the deployment of people and the use of resources to meet deadlines
- You have strong interpersonal skills to motivate and lead your project team as well as good negotiation skills to manage expectations
- Due to your resilience you can make decisions under pressure and you feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the tenacity and confidence to deliver high quality results
- You are experienced in working in international environment with different stakeholders and cultures. Therefore, strong communication skills in English (written/oral) are mandatory. Knowledge of the German language or other is a plus
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time