Corindus, a Siemens Company, is a global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions. The company's CorPath® system is the first FDA-cleared medical device to bring robotic-assisted precision to percutaneous coronary and peripheral interventions. Corindus is advancing the field of interventional medicine with robotics through improvements to procedural control, precision and workflow.
The Counsel, Contract Manager is responsible for all aspects of commercial contract negotiations with customers and management of legal agreements. This individual contributor role will partner with the global commercial leadership team and their sales teams to provide customers with customized purchase and sale agreements to meet customer needs. This newly created manager role will report directly to the Director of Strategic Planning & Commercial Operations.
Location: Waltham, MA
- Project manage all commercial contract negotiations, renewals and amendments with current and prospective customers, including redlining agreements, negotiating terms via conference call with customers, and synthesizing recommendations to company leadership for decision making purposes
- Manage all Company distribution and sales agent legal agreements
- Collaborate with Siemens legal counsel and outside legal counsel to advance and finalize agreements with international customers
- Partner with commercial leaders, finance, manufacturing, service and R&D to create mutual solutions for legal agreements that meet the needs of both the customer and Company
- Assist the Manager of Sales Operations with documenting necessary legal agreements for Company employees who receive variable compensation
- Maintain evergreen standard terms and conditions to be used by Company in base agreement
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- JD required.
- 5+ years relevant commercial contract management; Experience in Med Device, Healthcare and/or Life Sciences preferred
- Prior experience working within, or contracting with, healthcare supply chains or medical device contracting/economic account management preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word required
- Proven ability to distinguish business decisions from legal decisions, and clearly communicate to commercial leaders
- Extremely organized and self-motivated, possessing a strong attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work on a cross functional team to execute on objectives through influence and personal skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced sales environment with multiple deliverables and deadlines each day
- Proven ability to partner with field base employees to drive on time completion of deliverables
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.