Corindus, a Siemens Company, is a global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions. The company's CorPath® system is the first FDA-cleared medical device to bring robotic-assisted precision to percutaneous coronary and peripheral interventions. Corindus is advancing the field of interventional medicine with robotics through improvements to procedural control, precision and workflow.
The Area Business Manager – East & Central is responsible for partnering with the East & Central Area Vice Presidents of Sales and East & Central Area Clinical Managers as the third member of two newly created Area Sales Leadership team, to further expand the company’s commercial planning and execution functions. This highly visible function within the commercial organization is a results driven role with quantifiable outcomes and sales objectives. This newly created individual contributor role will report directly to the Senior Business Manager, within the Strategic Planning & Commercial Operations department.
Location: Waltham, MA or remote opportunities may be discussed within East or Central US Area
- Responsible for managing and maintaining area forecast, sales funnel and pipeline account
- Own and execute the Corindus customer onboarding process for East & Central accounts, including partnering with corporate counsel to negotiate terms and conditions, complete customer requirements for vendor setup, and financially structure proposals to meet customer needs
- Design and implement clinical account planning process and templates in partnership with clinical account managers to drive robotic utilization.
- Oversee the creation ROI summaries, geographic market analyses, and competitive account maps
- Prepare quarterly Area Business Plans with Area Vice President and Area Clinical Manager to present to the commercial leadership team and/or senior leadership team.
- Attend customer meetings with Area Vice President of Sales and Regional Sales Managers to project manage strategic customer initiatives and deal closings.
- Proactively analyze data and synthesize recommended sales plans based on data from Definitive Healthcare, internal sales reports and customer provided analytics
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.A./B.S. in Business, MBA preferred but not required
- 5+ years relevant commercial lifecycle management, account planning or economic account management; Experience in Med Device, Healthcare and/or Life Sciences preferred
- Prior experience working within healthcare supply chains or medical device contracting/economic account management strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including robust use of PowerPoint
- Prior use of Definitive Healthcare preferred but not required
- Extremely organized and self-motivated, possessing a strong attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work on a cross functional team to execute on objectives through influence and personal skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced sales environment with multiple deliverables and deadlines each day
- Proven ability to partner with field base employees to drive on time completion of deliverables
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.