At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
Execution of tasks related to Human Resources Administration for Siemens Spain, such as:
- Support to end users (e-mail/telephone).
- Data management related to employees (from onboarding to termination);
- Travel & Expenses administration
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- - Bachelor degree or equivalent in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar (preferable);
- - Fluency in Spanish, written and spoken – mandatory; English intermidiate level;
- - Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- - SAP knowledge will be a plus;
- - Team Player, with strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- - Reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
- - Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment.
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time