General Summary of the Job:
Siemens Account Development Representatives work directly with sales teams, to identify, penetrate, and cultivate new business opportunities. Execution will include research, cold calling, and advanced qualification. Team members will set meetings, schedule technical resources, track activity and proactively update selling teams on next steps for new and developing opportunities.
Candidates must have strong communication skills. They must understand the overall value proposition of the solutions they are selling and be able to quickly communicate the message.
Target account development and management:
- Prepare and setup for outbound daily calls and other pursuit strategies
- Conduct initial phone qualification and research on assigned target accounts to gather intelligence
- Build prospect interest in the products a through web, social media, e-mail and primarily phone interaction-
- Systematically follow-up all target account activities to develop total qualified opportunities
This position requires strong communication skills and interaction with a number of different teams. Building relationships over the phone to develop business is essential.
- Cold calling new account targets
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Minimum 1+ year of some type of business development or sales-related experience
- Growing existing accounts in new divisions and qualifying new business prospects
- Able to think creatively and apply new ideas to overcome objections and barriers
- Works well on a team and has strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and target driven.
- indirect or direct sales experience beneficial
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.