Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
• Gas Turbine Aerodynamic engineer for axial turbine design with very good knowledge in numerical simulation (1D, 2D and 3D) of compressible flows in turbomachines
• Evaluation of 1D, 2D and 3D CFD to determine turbine maps along with aerodynamic design and analysis of turbine blading and flowpath
• 3D flow analysis of turbine airfoils
• Work with project lead to understand the requirements, provide engineering data, timelines and deliver related design activities within agreed timeline.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Mechanical engineer graduate/post graduate with 8 to 15 years of experience in design and product development of turbo machinery i.e. Gas turbine, Steam turbine components.
• Good understanding of gas turbine fundamentals
• Good communication skills (verbal and in writing)
• Ability to handle /drive complex problem from gas turbine
• Strong inter personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, imaginative, innovative, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time