At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care and much more - to over 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
Our Global Business Service Center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process, allowing our colleagues to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
· Executes consolidation, analysis and reporting for regular (monthly, quarterly, and annual) financial statements.
· Plans, prepares and consolidates balance sheet.
· Prepare P&L statements and reports, according to relevant accounting standards.
· Keeps abreast of changes in internal guidelines and external accounting standards.
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
· Min. University degree in Economy, Accounting or similar areas;
· At least 3 years of experience in the area;
· Team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills;
· Processes and Detail oriented;
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time