At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care and much more - to over 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
Our Global Business Service Center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process, allowing our colleagues to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
· Administer external and internal lease contracts in the internal facility management system.
· Perform the internal administration associated with internal contracts
· Monitor and record changes in occupancy across all sites.
· Perform periodic internal and external billing of fixed and variable charges
· Administer charging of all variables billing items as necessary during periodic processing;
· Provide periodic reporting of all contract management activities (Space, vacancy,etc).
· Provide data and validate all transfer of data to subsequent reporting systems (SAP, BIG DATA, etc).
· Review purchase order account assignment according to internal business structure requirements.
· Mantain close contact and collaboration with colleagues and with partners as well as in other departments involved in the daily tasks.
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
· University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related fields;
· Fluent in German and English or English and Spanish;
· SAP knowledge is considered a plus;
· Solid MS Office knowledge;
· Strong analytical mindset;
· Team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills;
· Processes and Detail oriented;
· Motivation and Resilience.
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time