For RSC AM DX, supports establishing, monitoring, and maintaining:
- SRS connections
- Proactive activities, such as Guardian
- Remote Update Handling
Participates in team providing DX IT and security support to customers and all business partners
Supports the utilization and maintenance of DX IT and other innovative technologies as cost saving and revenue generating opportunities to implement/improve:
- Capabilities within SRS and instruments to maximize service productivity
- Proper positioning of remote services within business and to customers
Evaluates customer DX IT requirements to apply appropriate solutions relative to business offerings. Monitors system performance and provides feedback in effort to enhance the customer experience and drive service productivity.
Creates and distributes documentation to support implementations and provide knowledge transfer to country
Acts as DX IT and security technical resource for team, customers, and all country functions
Escalation point for country when connectivity issues require additional support
Team member supporting:
- Customer requests related to disconnected systems and relevant backend networking technologies including routing, switching, and VPN tunnels.
- Pre-installation and installation support to ensure connectivity of all SRS-capable devices.
- Escalated support for all country functions and SRS Help Desk
- Hospital enterprise IT and security
Provide support for country activities in case of connection escalations from SRS Help desk
Escalate product problems as appropriate
Supports Guardian program activities other than management of product specific notifications, including troubleshooting rules for product lines
Support DX IT and product security needs within region, such VPN troubleshooting, RFPs, security surveys, and customer needs.
Assist in meeting business objectives (e.g. SRS related MTA).
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
BS Computing or Information Technology, or Engineering
Healthcare IT, security, and data privacy
• Computer Hardware: physical ports (Serial, Parallel, RJ-X, PS/2, VGA, USB, SATA, IDE);
Converters; Memory; NICs; Hard Drives; Optical Drives; Printer Installation;
• Computer Software: BIOS; Logical Ports (Well Known, Registered, Dynamic/Private, COM);
Client OS vs. Server OS; Workgroups vs. Domains; NIC, Web Browser, RAID
• Windows: XP; Windows7+ Server2kx; Name Resolution; Local User and Group management;
• Physical Network concepts: MAC Addressing; LANs; WANs; switching; Internet access
• Logical network concepts: IP Addressing; VLANs; Routing; Packets; Subnets
• Network Infrastructure: DNS; DHCP; Active Directory; Proxy Servers
• Remote Access technologies: RDP; VNC; VPN.
• Security concepts: Encryption; Authentication; Certificates; HIPAA; HITECH; Firewalls; DMZ;
• Application Architecture: Thick Client vs. Thin Client, Java, XML, Web Services, Databases
• Web Services, Databases
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of network architecture models (OSI, TCP/IP) and
• Possess leadership, communication, computer and presentation skills, as well as exceptional
customer interaction skills
• Effectively communicate and interact with multiple business functions and management levels.
• Enhances CCC-TS support capabilities relating to instrument connectivity, systems
configuration and interoperability.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Industry certifications such as A+, Network+, Security+, MCP, Healthcare IT Technician, etc. or
potential to obtain within six months
• Cloud technologies: SaaS, DaaS, IaaS (including virtualization), etc.
• Augmented and Virtual Reality applications, tools, and technologies
• Business skills, including project management, and financial analysis (i.e. ROI, NPV, etc.)
to determine impact and value of projects and innovations to business
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.