Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Implement configurations and customizations in Pega Systems based on understanding the functional requirements through alignment with the Product Owner
- Utilizing your knowledge and skills in assisting in developing design specifications, implementation, testing, debugging and support
- Continuously researching and learning latest configuration and best practices of Pega Systems and then bring these configurations to life
- Supporting the change and release management to define the appropriate solution releases
- Administrate the productive application regarding user management, performance management and Pega support handling
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- 1-2 Years of experience in BPM;
- Knowledge in Pega Applications (preferably), or in IBM BPM or Oracle BPM (alternatively);
- Knowledge of all phases of software development: design, implementation, testing, debugging and support of business-centric and process-based applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of object-oriented techniques and principles
- Experience in Agile / Scrum would be nice
- Good problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Good team player and can work independently
- Fluent in English
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time