Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
As a Chief Information Security Officer, you will have an outstanding and exciting opportunity to join a diverse and driven team, committed to delivering value to our businesses and our customers.
You will be in charge of cybersecurity in Corporate Core and Services,leading the implementation of cybersecurity processes, technologies and services.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Responsible for guiding and handling of the Incident Management Process as well as Incidents, in accordance with the assigned role. This role spans from guiding the process in direct and virtual/distributed teams as well as participating as a key member or a lead, depending on the type of incident.
- Vulnerability Management. Assess and mitigate cybersecurity risks
- Coordination of cybersecurity improvement programs for top IT service providers and outsourcing companies
- Coordination and execution of cybersecurity guidelines and rules, incl. refinement and tracking of cybersecurity controls. Serve as point of contact for incidents in the horizontal IT infrastructure concerning cybersecurity
- Develop a cybersecurity community across area of responsibility, internal and external
Use your skills to move the world forward
- More than 5 years of experience in Cybersecurity in IT/OT as a CISO o similar role.
- Extensive and dedicated incident handling experience.
- Experience with complex global organizations and working in virtual teams across countries.
- Background in Computer Science or Business Information Technology, ideally with a focus on cybersecurity and incident handling
- Knowledge of ISO270001, IEC 62443. Advanced knowledge about specific cybersecurity technologies and their application in the context of IT/OT infrastructure and products, services and solutions in context of a multinational industrial company.
- Good understanding of data security, application security, identity & access management
- Masters communication in all situations, with diverse personalities and communication styles. Gives clear direction including intentions and objectives;
- Facilitates different teams independent of size and scope. Drives teams to constructive solutions and action items. Builds an environment that fosters sharing of information and knowledge.
- Encourages and motivates others to contribute to common goals and to step out of comfort zones
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
If you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens, check us out! www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
#CTCYS #cybersecurity #LI-DL
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time