Are you passionate about working and interacting in a fast paced, environment? Want the chance to be part of an award-winning team, driving communications projects throughout the Middle East region?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. It's an opportunity to do something meaningful that benefits society and its progress.
We are seeking a Senior Marcom Specialist to design, create and deliver brand campaigns. You will spread the word about Siemens Energy whilst generating demand for our business and ensuring value for your activities. Digital media should be your daily routine.
Make your mark in our exciting world!
Your role – international and challenging
- In this role you will develop and drive strategic initiatives and projects for Siemens Energy in close alignment with the Head of Communications and the management team.
- Evaluate the most effective and efficient ways to deliver key messages and communication activities to external partner groups.
- Determine, plan and monitor marketing projects ensuring deliverables are of top quality that will result in a higher return on investment
- Manage external service providers in implementing communication activities and Contribute to publications, articles, social media campaigns with content
- Coordination and controlling of communications administration, including purchasing topics and supplier management
- Handle strategic events on an ad-hoc basis, including trade shows, conferences, roadshows, customer, partner and other corporate events, including the development of 360 degrees communication activities Viz: Video, interviews statements/messages, branding, events, trade shows, internal, online, collateral material etc.
- Constantly explore, recommend and embrace digital communication methods, vehicles and technologies to engage with various audiences, particularly as part of fully integrated demand generation campaigns.
- Partners with the business to review strategic direction. Conducts appropriate market research on competitive campaigns to understand the trends
Your qualifications and skills – digital and solid
- At least 5+ years of experience working in strategic marketing communications with a demonstrated track record of success
- Prior experience in building innovative and effective campaigns, preferably in an agency set up.
- Use of MS Software Office Skills / Office Manager Skills to an expert level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative in tight deadlines, blend with teams, super motivated and digitally savvy
- Previous experience in related field, successfully delivering communications strategies. Experience of technical markets and technologies.
- Proficient in English. Arabic language skills is an advantage.
Great Minds think differently!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time