Job title: IT Development Professional (M/F/Divers)
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• You should be Taking care of virtual infrastructure
• You should Handling of security related to this infrastructure
• You have to do Automation of daily tasks from the virtual infrastructure as well for other projects in the department
• You are responsible for taking care of Support service requests / incidents
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
• You should have successfully completed bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field of study
• You should have 3 to 4 years of past industry experience working in virtualization and automation
• You should have Good communication skills and willingness to work in an agile environment with teams
across the globe
• You should have In-depth knowledge in VMware virtual infrastructure
• You should have Knowledge of Windows OS (server & client)
• You must have Deep knowhow on scripting & automation: Ansible (mandatory), PowerShell
(mandatory), Python (good to have)
• You should have Good knowledge on concepts of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP etc.
• You should understand Server-Client communication, TCP/IP Model, OSI Model, VLAN, subnetting
• Recommended knowledge in Linux OS on hardening, network configuration, certificates, web
• You should have experience of working with offshore / global teams
• You should be Willing to work in shifts (until 9 PM IST)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time