Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Malaysia team as Communication Executive to help shape the future of Siemens Healthineers with a strong communication skills and agile methods.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will assist in ensuring that cross functional teams across Siemens Healthineers Malaysia, apply communication and marketing excellence in writing briefs, managing creative development and harnessing strong insights to create impactful and efficient communications
- You ensure the consistency of internal communication in coordination with head of communications and digital engagement
- You help to maintain brand integrity across company marketing initiatives and its communications ensuring the brand executes effectively across all (both internally and externally) as well as supports communications team activities
- You will assist in identifying and adapting new possibilities for target group-oriented communication in order to strengthen the market position of the business
- You create concepts for external and internal communication and implement them in cooperation with specialist departments and regional teams
- You will be responsible of the release of marketing materials and ensure that processes and regulations are adhered to
- You will experience in working on healthcare or technology, B2B and consumer or highly desirable
- You able to commission and publish content on media and digital channels
- You assist with new campaign and product launches with focus on execution of event activation/ roadshows events at select tradeshows/third-party events/-previous experience in event management and conference producing a must
- You consult on campaigns throughout producing on-brand creative and will support the head of communications and digital engagement in both approval and delivery of the business marketing and communications objectives
- You monitor and propose relevant event sponsorship opportunities that helps the business improve its brand presence
- You assist with tracking of budget and expenses, as well as manage and track agreed marketing, communications and sponsorship spends for the company
- You coordinate and manage marketing and communications expenses which includes working with business management, product marketing and finance operations to ensure marketing spends within budget effectively
- You will ensure timely preparation of key monthly reports to the head of communications and digital engagement
- You create meaningful reporting, especially of online activities with adobe analytics
- You assist with e-marketing projects that improves business growth
- You consolidate numbers of different areas and continue reporting towards business intelligence
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/about
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed degree relating to marketing /communication/mass communications or relevant degrees
You have at least minimum 2-5 years of experience of working in a complex, matrix organization would be an added advantage
You have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English / Bahasa Malaysia (is an added advantage)
Your personality and skills:
- You are dynamic , energetic and engaging personality
You are proactive towards your task and a team player
You able to work collaboratively under pressure to manage fast moving issues and deliver to tight deadlines
You are meticulous and has the attention for details
You willing to handle multiple tasks and projects at once
You proficient with Microsoft Office 365 and cloud platforms (sharepoint / onedrive/ flow)
You have proven track record working with CMS , HTML & CSS photoshop , illustrator and google analytics
Proficient with web -content management systems and website design
You are familiar with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time