Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
- You will support the Head of Finance , Diagnostic in all aspects of financial and management reporting- month end closing.
- You will assess financial risks and opportunities ; enforce internal controls
- You will assist in evaluate Business Performance Management ; contract compliance management & pricing maintenance
- You will be responsible to develop and continuously improve business processes
- You will perform other ad-hoc duties and special projects from time to time as may be required
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Accounting or Finance
- You have at least 1-2 years of working experience in Finance / Accounting
- Fresh graduates will be considered
Your personality and skills:
- You possess strong analytical skills and a drive towards continuous process improvement
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently
- You are proficient in both written and spoken English
- Microsoft Office - intermediate level
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time