Project (RMP), which is currently one of the world's largest infrastructure
projects being under construction in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Siemens as a
part of a consortium consisting of 4 companies is to supply the entire turnkey system
for 2 driver-less metro lines including metro trains, electrification,
signaling, and communications systems.
Today we are looking to hire experienced Installation Managers in Riyadh city with mission to Plan, schedule, Co-ordinate and manage in partnership with Transit System Lot-PMs to ensure all project objectives and agreed milestones are achieved in accordance with project scope, the program, resource requirements, budgets, quality, safety standards and customer expectations.
What are my responsibilities?
- Actively promote safety and implement the Safety Management System in compliance with Consortium Safety plan to ensure a safe and reliable network.
- Manage in partnership with Lot-PMs the implementation of the Group / BU Safety Plan so that system safety aspects of projects are addressed, and projects are managed in compliance with relevant standards and specifications, to ensure a safe and reliable project delivery.
- Review scope/estimates/schedules and Co-manage the planning phase to progress from agreed project scope to the point of project delivery and ensure projects are adequately planned and resourced to effect timely and cost-effective delivery.
- Coordinate construction activities undertaken by Lot-PMs and subcontractors.
- Monitor and report on progress In partnership with Lot-PMs Audit design/construct SEQ plans to ensure compliance with the relevant standards and legislative requirements.
- Contribute to the development of annual cost recovery and expenditure budgets in line with the group’s requirements.
- and customer expectations.
- Certify, on a regular basis, regulatory and organizational standards to facilitate compliance for all work. Unrestricted · Initiate stakeholder interface for sites.
- Oversee projects to ensure they are compliant with organizational standards and legislative requirements.
- Pursue construction innovations and benchmark construction against industry best practice to ensure quality, productivity and continuous improvement in project outcomes.
- Undertake Risk Analysis for projects in order to manage safety and commercial risks to facilitate decision making and risk minimization for projects.
- Participate in the development and negotiation of contractual agreements to identify and reduce the commercial risk in projects undertaken.
- Monitor to ensure databases are kept updated for all projects in order to provide timely and accurate financial reporting, and to facilitate project completion reports as part of project finalization.
- Monitor to ensure stakeholders sign off the scope for all Projects and handover documentation is completed at the end of projects.
- Actively enforce Occupational Health & Safety policy and procedures to ensure compliance with OH & S and Injury Management legislation and promote the development of a safe working culture.
- Actively promote and implement environmental policy and procedures in order to minimize environmental risk.
- Actively engage in fair and equitable workplace behavior to ensure a discrimination-free workplace in accordance with legislative requirements.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management, or Engineering, preferably Civil Electrical/Signals or Structures; Building/Architecture/Project Management or a relevant discipline or equivalent experience;
- Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver major or minor projects of a single or multi-disciplined nature.
- Experience with project management tools and contract administration and negotiation procedures incorporating Integration Management, Scope Management, Time Management, Cost management, Quality Management, HR Management, Communications Management, Risk Management, Procurement Management, Financial Management and Contract Administration and Management.
- Knowledge and understanding of business objectives, policies and procedures for project management and those relevant to HR, safety, the environment and finance on projects or similar
- Excellent Communication skills, ability to work in multicultural environmental.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note that only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time