External Job Description
What are your responsibilities for this role?
1. Responsible for Building Products BU MA (Middle East & Asia Pacific) region report, budget and forecast preparation;
2. Prepare regular MA region and country business review and follow up
3. Improve business and financial transparency and analysis, controlling quality, internal & external benchmark, identify trend & early indicators
4. Work closely with region managers and support specific country turn-around/growth, competitiveness, Mind cash program and productivity initiatives
5. Support financial competency/practice sharing and development in MA countries.
6. Key finance controlling interface towards BP HQ & MA countries, drive report digitization & automation in MA countries
7. Lead or support assigned MA region or BP China L123 (BU/Sales/Factory) financial projects
How do you need to qualify for this role?
1. Bachelor or above degree in major of Financial, accounting, economics etc.
2. Above 3 working experience related financial controlling, analyzing or audit in MNC or accounting firms. CPA or equivalent financial certificate is preferred.
3. Cross-functional collaboration and engagement within a matrix organization global-wise.
4. Fluent English in communication and professional working environment, is a Mandatory to have.
5. Self-motivated and initiative to lead programs with business closely.
Work independently with high quality and efficiency.
6. Empowerment and building trust in different level of organization.
7. Willing and capable to learn more even in fast paced and dynamic situations.
8. Skillful at Excel and PowerPoint, programming/data analysis skill is a plus.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time