Location: Munich or Erlangen
Department: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: Unlimited / full-time
Accelerate your career. Become a leader.
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps Siemens to achieve their goals by providing objective, factual and independent assurance to the Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results. We offer a vibrant, diverse and inclusive environment which ensures a variety of perspectives and enables big picture thinking.
CF A is a unique Global Leadership Development Program inside Siemens, stretched over a period of three to five years. We offer continuous career coaching and mentoring throughout the program, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company, develop your operational experience and prepare yourself for a leading role.
The Compliance Audit (CA) practice looks at a variety of key compliance risk areas of the company. In this role, you would be part of the team that provides assurance to the financial and treasury services operations worldwide: Leasing, Banking, Venture Capital, Debt and Equity Financing, Treasury and more. We are on the lookout for people with a great skillset, an international mindset and new ideas who understand Siemens businesses and how Compliance helps to secure our market value. Are you one of them?
Apply now for the position of Auditor (m/f/d) Compliance Audit – Financial Services Compliance in Munich.
What part will you play?
• Drive pre-audit planning and perform analyses to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
• Manage global client contacts and auditees, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor and help manage risks for Siemens
• Interview clients in order to extract crucial information
• Use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
• Participate in closing meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement
• Use your digital mindset to drive digitalization in the audit environment and prepare Siemens for future challenges
• Show affinity for agile audit approach and share your expertise with others to find new solutions to well-known problems
What you need to make real what matters.
• At least 4-6 years experience in a finance / compliance function of a banking or financial services organization or within a financial services practice of a ‘Big 4’ firm
• Strong academic history, including a university degree in business / finance, ideally with a specialization in banking
• Strong knowledge in one of the following financial services areas: financing (e.g. project financing or leasing), global financial services regulations / regulatory requirements, risk management and underwriting / origination in a financial service environment
• General project management expertise in a complex global organization
• Fluent in English
• Willingness to travel internationally up to 80% of your time
Any questions left?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
The person handling this Job is Ms. Cosima Schulz