Our Risk Management Department is looking for a Senior Portfolio Manager with at least 5 or more years of collection experience in the leasing industry. This individual must maintain delinquency goals as specified from management by managing delinquent accounts to bring them current in a timely manner. One must have strong reconciliation skills along with the ability to identify, monitor and report to manager delinquencies and risks within the portfolio. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are required to support the business and interface between internal/external customers and other departments within the organization. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and work well within a cohesive team environment.
- Manage assigned accounts including but not limited to events such as early buyout options, early terminations, partial dispositions, contract restructures, transfers of interest, and default actions.
- Manage cradle-to-grave term portfolio servicing, coordinating with all relevant stakeholders throughout the transaction lifecycle.
- Responsible for managing key customer relationships, and complex servicing arrangements.
- Manage assigned account delinquency and SFS procedures for default actions and escalation process.
- Proactively manage accounts for early detection of default events.
- Provide expertise in the resolution of payment disputes, including the reconciliation of lease/loan payments, and high visibility collection issues with respect to personal property taxes.
- Manage unapplied suspense accounts by quickly identifying unapplied suspense payments and accurately clearing the suspense account.
- Maintain accurate records of collection activities including documenting activities in the Contract Management System in a timely manner;
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 5 or more years of portfolio management experience preferably in the leasing industry.
- Experience with managing portfolio in excess of $100M with single transactions ranging from $500K to $5M.
- Customer contact experience with strong customer service focus
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in an effective manner
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Good PC skills - MS-Excel, MS-Word
- Cassiopae or other leasing software experience
- Familiarity with lease/loan documentation
- Limited travel time may be expected.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.