We are searching for a motivated, forward-thinking project manager with strong track record of running DCS projects in focus industries like O&G, Chemicals and/or Petrochemicals to drive the Company’s process automation project business. The successful candidate has to demonstrate vast practical experience in managing turnkey projects and a passion for delivering world class Automation and Digitalization solutions to the end customers.
What are my responsibilities?
- Prepares bid and project calculation for Siemens Process automation solutions, gets approval and submits the offer to the customer under internal bidding process;
- Runs proposed solution concept presentations to the customers in line with the sales representative to support solution sales;
- Bears full responsibility for assigned projects performance: project scope and changes, project risks spot and mitigation, project plan with WBS, resources allocation and scheduling, project execution control , time management, project status reporting, project handover after completion;
- Understand and highlight unique selling points of the portfolio of responsibility to customers based on specific application needs, perform competitive analysis;
- Keeps up-to-date his/her technical expertise in DCS, PLC, Integrated Engineering & Design tools as well as Project Management best practices to successfully run complex projects;
- Work within the Business Segment Solutions team and acts as a strong contributor
- P&L responsibility in assigned projects: perform or overachieve sales targets in Revenue, GM, Costs
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master’s degree in Industrial Automation, DCS or equivalent field of study;
- PMP®, Prince2® certification is a strong plus
- Experience working with PCS7 DCS systems, Step7 and TIA is a strong plus
- At least 5 years DCS project management (preferably in Chemicals & Petrochemicals, O&G, incl. auxiliary systems (HVAC, FMCS));
- Strong knowledge of DCS, ESD system components (ES/OS, app servers, cabinets, fuse protectors, circuit breakers, UPSs etc.) and ability to configure effective solutions acc to tech requirements;
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without scarifying project KPIs;
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent team player;
- English: upper-intermediate or fluent; Russian is a must
- Readiness for travel.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time