We are currently recruiting for a enthusiastic Solution Architect to join our Services Delivery team supporting Siemens Digital Industries Software.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a professional, dynamic and successful team; you would be responsible for designing and leading the deployment of enterprise-wide PLM solutions throughout the project lifecycle. You could be working on projects on the leading edge of innovation from F1 to Heavy Industry, Yachts to Submarines or anything in between.
This is a challenging role requiring a highly motivated, talented individual capable of undertaking a wide range of activities. This role involves interacting and interfacing with the customer to support the management of technical and process expectations whilst leveraging technical and industry best practice and experience to help improve productivity and efficiency through the adoption of PLM technologies.
The role will require a high degree of flexibility. The position is home-based, however extensive travel will be an essential part of the role.
What are my responsibilities?
- Meet agreed utilisation targets and adhere to Business administration and guidelines.
- Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times.
- Understand and contribute to project and work stream goals to ensure successful customer engagement.
- Provide information and feedback to internal or external customers in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner ensuring that key messages are communicated effectively.
- Provide advice on the problem-solving of strategic technical issues through to resolution, providing considered consultancy and viable solutions to the customer with excellent understanding and consideration of risks, costs, benefits and possibilities offered by customization vs. configuration.
- Adhere to and promote Siemens Delivery Methodology in the creation of quality technical and functional specifications and templates, contributing to ongoing development
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- · Experience of leading PLM Software delivery in Customer environments, ideally within the Siemens software portfolio.
- · Demonstrable experience of designing and leading enterprise technical solutions.
- · Strong understanding of configuration control practices
- · Strong ability to build and maintain client relationships, with the ability to manage expectations.
- · Experience in Aerospace, Marine and/or Defence industries.
- · Working knowledge of hardware and operating systems architecture, both on premise and cloud-based offerings
- · Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written, with good presentation skills.
- Self-starter who can show Initiative and work autonomously when required.
- Willingness and drive to learn and develop.
- Knowledge/Experience in Testing Methodologies/Management.
- Systems Engineering Process knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
- Electrical Engineering/Systems modelling would be advantageous but not essential.
- Manufacturing Process Planning would be advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of Databases (Oracle, MS SQL) would be advantageous but not essential.
- Testing Methodologies/Management would be advantageous but not essential.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We offer a competitive basic salary and benefits package.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time