- Development of short- and long-term marketing & communication campaigns (digital and non-digital) in collaboration with sales, marketing and business development.
- In the role campaign manager, you are responsible for the creation of cross-media concepts based on the marketing strategies as well as the management and planning of those campaigns.
- You work with different stakeholders such as IT, Marketing Experts and Communications to measure campaign performance and with business leaders to course correct as campaign execution unfolds.
- You create and implement content for all kinds of marketing and communications channels
- You participate in marketing automation campaigns.
- You are a Project Manager who manages marketing & communication projects from A to Z.
- University degree in communication / marketing
- Fluent in Dutch and a good knowledge of French and English
- Experience in communication (digital) marketing and affinity with industry
- Experience and affinity with new technologies and marketing tools, social media, marketing automation
- Understanding of key business metrics
- Budget management
- Eager to learn and strong communication and planning skills
- Ability to forge strong relationships with other functions
- Customer- and market-driven orientation
What else you need to know?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies.
"We don’t need superheroes, but super minds”
Don’t wait any longer, just click on the Apply button.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time